Men's [ak] Freebird GORE‑TEX 3L Stretch Bib
Go Deeper. Stay Dryer. Ride More
When it's waist deep and dumping, there is no substitute for the men's Burton [ak] Freebird GORE-TEX 3L Stretch Bib Pants. They feel light and mobile, but they're packed with backcountry-worthy tech to keep you warm, dry, and focused on the moment whether you're hiking, splitting, sledding, or simply riding the lift. From pocket placement, stretch fabric, and adjustable suspenders that make sense when you're layered up, you'll be riding more and messing with your layers less in these bibs.
- Stormproof - GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™ GORE-TEX keeps you riding in all weather, period.
- 3-Layer Shell Versatility - Three-layer design creates a lightweight shell made for layering to match the conditions.
- Small Details Make a Big Difference - Rider-designed details like zip vents, adjustable suspenders, and a cut that's made for movement add up to more riding and less fiddling.
- Choice Pockets - All the right pockets including a pocket with a beacon loop, zippered chest pockets with a built-in device pocket and a media port, secure cargo pockets, and zippered hand-warmer pockets.
- Low Environmental Impact - Bluesign® approved materials reduce impact on humans and the planet during manufacturing.
- Relaxed Fit
Features + Tech
- Adjustable Hook and Loop Suspenders
- Anti-scuff Cuff
- Articulated Patterning for Mobility
- Beacon Loop in Wearer’s Right Pocket
- Bungee Cuff Elevator
- Crossflow Venting™
- Crotch Gusset for Mobility
- Internal Waist Adjustment
- Media Port Inside Chest Pocket
- RECCO Reflector
- Stretch Fabrication
- Triple Needle Reinforced Stitching
- YKK® Water Resistant Zippers
- Zippered Back Pockets
- Zippered Chest Pockets
- Zippered Handwarmer Pockets
- Exterior Thigh Vents
- Mesh-Lined No-Snag Continuous Inner Thigh Vent
- Lifetime Warranty