The Abstract is a consolidation of years of freestyle board development and team feedback, designed to remove limitations on style and expression. Loaded with features, this mid-flexing unisex board is equipped with our most popular camber profile and sidecut pairing for versatility, pop, and playfulness in the park, streets, or wherever you ride.
- Flex - Medium
- Level of practice - Intermediate/Advance
- Snowboard terrain - Park/Freestyle
Freestyle Versatility - Rock Out Camber features a combination flat and camber zones underfoot for stability and power, with rocker in the tip and tail to for easy presses and forgiveness.
Explosive Pop - A combination of Popster Core underfoot, Ghost Carbon Beams in the tip and tail, and three intersecting layers of fiberglass provides long lasting, explosive pop.
Precision - Quadralizer sidecut helps redistribute edge pressure along the entire edge, providing more maneuverability, precision, and edge hold.
- Flat between your bindings for stability, Camber near the feet for response and a rocker on the tip/tail for pressability.
- Freestyle specific: Identical tip/tail lengths, symmetrical core profiling, flex and a centered binding stance.
- Two carbon beam inserts on tip and tail for maximum pop and increased stability during high speed charging.
- FSC certified wood comes from forests that meet the highest environmental and social standards, supporting sustainable forest management.
- Equipped from the factory with a 2-degree bevel around the nose and tail and a 3-degree bevel between the feet, providing a balance of edge hold and forgiveness on rails.
- Explosive combination of equalizer and quadratic allows high speed carving as well as superior edge control in tight spots.
- Fiber tech core that increases board life and durability for all riders ripping park and streets.
- An industry standard for quality sintered base materials. Provides a moderate balance between the speed created by a hard surface and good wax retention.
- A medium structure finish that improves our fast sintered base glide. Quicker in all snow conditions, from cold morning corduroy to spring slush.
- Full length rubber sidewalls provide the highest level of dampening and protection.
- The core is strategically milled inside of the insert packs, allowing the board to flex more naturally underfoot and transfer energy into the nose and tail for added pop.
- Medium density European-made fiberglass layers guarantee a consistent quality level, for light and lively boards.
- Every single wood strip is hand selected to ensure unparalleled core quality and lightness.
- A paraffin-free wax compound made from natural ingredients. A non-pollutant compound held to the highest standards of glide speed.
- Shape - True Twin
- Width - Regular, Wide