Huck Knife Pro
The Huck Knife Pro is a high-performance freestyle board designed to meet the needs of elite park riders like Dusty Henricksen and Sven Thorgren. This true twin features a long list of technologies to reduce weight and boost performance, like Damplifier Lite in the tip and tail, a resilient Ghost Green Core, and Popster with Ghost Carbon Beams.
- Flex - Stiff
- Level of practice - Intermediate
- Terrain - Park & Freestyle
- Park performance - Stable, snappy, and responsive Quad Camber pairs with our EQ Rad sidecut to provide maneuverable and playful ride.
- Pop - Popster features a milled core for pop and natural flex underfoot, enhanced with Ghost Carbon Beams in the tip and tail, providing explosive pop.
- Lightweight - A resilient Ghost Green Core is paired with Damplifier Lite, a cork and honeycomb insert in the tip and tail, to provide an ultra-light board with low swing weight.
- A dynamic, camber-dominant profile with a more aggressive load outside of the feet for snap and response, and a mellower, more forgiving load between the feet.
- Freestyle specific: Identical tip/tail lengths, symmetrical core profiling, flex and a centered binding stance.
- Two carbon beams inserts on tip and tail for maximum pop and increased stability during high speed charging.
- Ghost Green Core components have been selected and designed to optimize pop and reduce weight while utilizing sustainable attributes of a super light wood.
- Equipped from the factory with a 2-degree bevel around the nose and tail and a 3-degree bevel between the feet, providing a balance of edge hold and forgiveness on rails.
- Equalizer straight lines and Radial lines blended together for the perfect balance of agility and fun.
- Fiber tech core that increases board life and durability for all riders ripping park and streets.
- The core is strategically milled inside of the insert packs, allowing the board to flex more naturally underfoot and transfer energy into the nose and tail for added pop.
- A medium structure finish that improves our fast sintered base glide. Quicker in all snow conditions, from cold morning corduroy to spring slush.
- Full length rubber sidewalls provide the highest level of dampening and protection.
- A combination of lightweight cork and honeycomb are strategically placed in the tip for better float, lower swing weight, and increased dampening and shock resistance.
BA MD Fiberglass - Medium density European-made fiberglass layers guarantee a consistent quality level, for light and lively boards.
- Engineered for fast glide speed and maximum wax retention in all conditions. Gallium strengthens impact resistance, while the Electra finish enhances speed.
- A paraffin-free wax compound made from natural ingredients. A non-pollutant compound held to the highest standards of glide speed.
- Shape - True Twin
- Width - Regular, Wide