Translation: To Frolic in the Ocean
Look out to sea from any Hawaiian beach and it’s obvious that people play in the ocean about as much as they do on land. As the sporty Kūlapa Kai’s namesake suggests, OluKai encourages you to get this water-resistant sandal wet. Minimal and easy, you can stand carefree at the water's edge.
- A delicate laser-etched footbed design and embroidered toe post logo
- Upper - water-resistant synthetic straps featuring a shiny finish with quick-drying jersey knit lining and a soft nylon toe post
- Footbed - a compression molded EVA midsole with a smooth drop-in ICEVA footbed provides an anatomical fit for sustained comfort over time
- Outsole - non-marking rubber outsole with molded siping and traction pod design detail inspired by ocean currents
- 1-Year Warranty (through OluKai)
- Give Back to Hawai'i - every pair gives back. A portion of all proceeds directly supports the Ama OluKai Foundation, honoring those who preserve and celebrate the cultural heritage and Aloha spirit of Hawai'i