A legendary blend of comfort and all-terrain versatility updated for even lighter, more responsive performance.
Experience comfort and response in the men's Burton Cartel X Re:Flex Snowboard Binding. This shred-it-all binding offers top features like a Hammock ankle strap and Heel Hammock hi-back for enhanced hold and response. The FullBED cushioning sets a high standard for comfort, while freestyle-minded zero forward lean lets dial in your stance. The Re:Flex version is compatible with any board mounting system.
Response / Personality
Comfort & Fit
- Ankle Strap - Hammockstrap 2.0 ankle strap has a durable and low-profile design, locking you in and giving you instant control of your board.
- Toe Strap - Supergrip Capstrap 2.0 toe strap is fully injected to reduce waste and features a rubber overmold to keep the strap in place and increase grip while wrapping over the toebox of the boot.
- Cushioning -Re:Flex FullBED cushioning system provides full underfoot cushioning, maximizing comfort while minimizing fatigue, and features a trap-door design for easy-access to mounting hardware. B3 gel cushioning is formulated to not harden in cold temperatures and can withstand repeated impacts without breaking down.
Performance & Response
- Baseplate - Single-component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain. Nylon composite material blended with 45% short-glass for lightweight performance.
- Mounting System - Re:Flex mounting system dramatically improves board flex and feel while also reducing weight. Universally compatible with all current snowboard mounting systems.
- Hi-Back - Heel Hammock features reinforced rubbery material that wraps the boot heel, providing complete suspension for lightning fast response. The Hinge hi-back technology eliminates hardware and weight, allowing for independent adjustment of your forward lean and hi-back rotation.
- Forward Lean - DialFLAD system features a rotating dial for making adjustments to the forward lean angle of the hi-back.
- Buckles - Smooth Glide buckles are easy to secure and feature aluminum levers and a steel base for strength with a polycarbonate barrel for improved ratchet tongue life.
- Mounting - Universally compatible with all current snowboard mounting systems, including 4x4, 3D®, and The Channel®.
- Warranty - All Burton binding baseplates are backed by a LIFETIME WARRANTY and Burton straps and hi-backs are backed by a one-year warranty from date of purchase.