| Sale price in cart
Expand your perspective with Danny Davis' take on poppy performance to energize side hits and park laps.
The men's Burton Free Thinker Snowboard is a true twin spin on Danny Davis' go-to, built for hot laps in the park, pipe, or mobbing side hits across the mountain. The unique true twin shape opens up the possibilities for creative expression in any direction, while the control of camber keeps it quick and poppy. 45° Carbon Highlights deliver snap without the stiff side effects. Throwback graphics top it off, adding a touch of Burton's early 90s roots to an already iconic model.
- Park 7/10
- All Mountain 8/10
- Powder 6/10
- - Twin Flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch.
- Shape - is perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride so you can spin and stomp with outstanding stability whether you're riding regular or switch.
- Bend - A Bend advocates powerful turns and poppy precision, offering snappy suspension with weight distributed evenly across the entire board for smooth, continuous edge control from tip to tail.
- Core - uses stronger and lighter wood to provide pop and strength while reducing overall weight. Dualzone EGD engineered wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones perpendicular to the core for more edge-hold, response, and strength.
- Fiberglass - build optimizes each layer of the fiberglass matrix and adds a full tip-to-tail carbon layer to reduce weight and fine-tune torsional feel.
- Base - infuses specially formulated wax deep into the pores of the extra-absorbent, high-density sintered material, making it ultradurable for riding all season in any condition.
- Board Mount - Board Mount is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings.
- - All 2014 and newer Burton snowboards with The Channel mounting system (such as the one you are looking at here) are backed by a three-year warranty from date of purchase.