| Sale price in cart
The classic: This traditional camber twin is for all the riders looking for the conventional feel of a standard shape and bend that thrives in all terrain.
You're in good company if you like the tried and true feel of a traditional camber twin board. The Burton Good Company Snowboard is here to give you what you want with a classic twin shape and a refined construction that focuses on strength, speed, and pop.
- Park 10/10
- All Mountain 7/10
- Powder 3/10
- - Twin Flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch
- Shape - Shape is perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride so you can spin and stomp with outstanding stability whether you're riding regular or switch.
- Bend - Bend advocates powerful turns and poppy precision, offering snappy suspension with weight distributed evenly across the entire board for smooth, continuous edge control from tip to tail.
- Core - Core is a dual-species wood core that is loaded with pop and alternates between hard and soft woods to reduce overall weight without limiting performance. Dualzone EGD engineered wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones perpendicular to the core for more edge-hold, response, and strength.
- Fiberglass - features a jib-friendly, torsionally soft flex and a forgiving feel that's great for beginning riders or the park.
- Base - Sintered Base is durable and highly porous, providing added durability and superior wax absorption for greater overall glide.
- Board Mount - Board Mount is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings
- - All 2014 and newer Burton snowboards with The Channel mounting system (such as the one you are looking at here) are backed by a three-year warranty from date of purchase.