Kids' Smalls Re:Flex Snowboard Bindings
Grown-up performance and strength in a package that's been perfected for younger rippers.
The kids' Burton Mission Smalls Re:Flex Snowboard Binding offers a softer flexing, zero-compromise package for dependable all-terrain riding. Ergonomic, team-designed hi-backs join forces with pro-grade straps and plenty of cushioning to give kids the comfort and performance required for a full day on the mountain. The Re:Flex baseplate unlocks the board's true flex and feel in ways no traditional disc binding can, in a package compatible with all major snowboard mounting systems.
Response / Personality
Comfort & Fit
- Ankle Strap - Hammockstrap ankle strap is ultra-responsive with a stitch-less construction and minimal materials, featuring a nylon cross spine for a more direct board connection.
- Toe Strap - Supergrip Capstrap toe strap wraps over the toebox of the boot and is fully injected to reduce waste.
- Cushioning - Re:Flex FullBED cushioning system provides full underfoot cushioning, maximizing comfort while minimizing fatigue, and features a trap-door design for easy-access to mounting hardware.
Performance & Response
- Baseplate - Single-component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain. Lightweight, bombproof polycarbonate baseplate construction is buttery and playful for laid-back, relaxed cruising.
- Mounting System - Re:Flex mounting system dramatically improves board flex and feel while also reducing weight. Universally compatible with all current snowboard mounting systems.
- Hi-Back - Single-component canted hi-back construction provides immediate response and allows you to manipulate the overall flex profile of the board.
- Forward Lean - MicroFLAD system uses a lever and sliding plate system to set the forward lean angle of the hi-back. Zero forward lean hi-back is completely vertical and designed for riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel.
- Buckles - Smooth Glide buckles are easy to secure and feature aluminum levers and a steel base for strength with a polycarbonate barrel for improved ratchet tongue life.
- Mounting - Universally compatible with all current snowboard mounting systems, including 4x4, 3D®, and The Channel®.
- Warranty - All Burton binding baseplates are backed by a LIFETIME WARRANTY and Burton straps and hi-backs are backed by a one-year warranty from date of purchase.
Browse related collections