Women's [ak] Embark GORE‑TEX 2L Jacket, Gray Cloud
Ride in Every Condition, All Season Long
Adventurous riding and backcountry days demand temperature regulation and full mobility. The women's Burton [ak] GORE-TEX 2L Embark Jacket mixes time-tested storm-proofing with a fit and feel that lets you ride, climb, and transition without missing a beat. Combine it with your fave mid layer, and you've got the one shell you can count on for staying dry, warm, and riding all season long.
- Stormproof - GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™ GORE-TEX keeps you riding in all weather, period.
- Just Right Insulation - Low-bulk PrimaLoft® Silver insulation adds just the right amount of warmth.
- All The Right Pockets - A mix of outside and inside pockets keep all your stuff secure and within easy reach.
- Small Details Make a Big Difference - Stuff like mesh-lined pit zip vents, a removable waist gaiter, and water-resistant zippers keep you comfortable and on the move whether your kicking steps or kicking back on the lift.
- Low Environmental Impact - Bluesign® approved materials reduce impact on humans and the planet during manufacturing.
- Regular Fit
Features + Tech
- 2-Way Center Front Zipper
- Ergonomic Stretch Zip-Out Waist Gaiter with Jacket to Pant Interface
- Power Mesh Wrist Gaiters
- Reflective Details
- Shaped Cuffs
- YKK® Water Resistant Zippers
- StormForm Fulltime Contour™ Hood with Drop Construction and Cohaesive™ Embedded Cinch and Hood Length Adjustment
- ATM Pocket inside Handwarmer Pocket
- Interior Power Mesh Dump Pocket
- Zippered Chest Pocket with Therma-Pocket Inside to Keep your Device Warm
- Zippered Microfleece Handwarmer Pockets
- Zippered Sleeve Pass Pocket
- Mesh-Lined No-Snag Pit Zip™ Vents
- Lifetime Warranty