Patagonia's most minimal, pared-down boardshorts are made from a fast-drying, superlight 87% recycled polyester/13% spandex bland that features four-way stretch for unrestricted freedom of movement. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Streamlined fit maximizes fabric stretch and is engineered to minimize seams
- 4.1 oz with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish
- Traditional multipiece waistband and fly replaced by a fusible design that eliminates a fabric layer; curved waistband contours to the natural shape of the hips to keep boardshorts in place during movement
- Forward inseam design helps eliminate chafing
- Self-draining pocket on right hip has noncorroding, recyclable plastic zipper with internal key loop and zipper pull for ease of use
- Notched hem for ease of movement
- Outseam: 18"
- 87% Recycled Polyester, 13% Spandex