Patagonia's most versatile all-around boardshorts, the high-performing Stretch Planings are made from a fast-drying, superlight 3.7-oz 91% recycled polyester/9% spandez with four-way stretch for surfing, bodysurfing and warm-weather wear. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of a light and durable 3.7-oz 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex with four-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for mobility, comfort and fast dry time
- Streamlined fit maximizes fabric stretch and is engineered to minimize seams
- Traditional, multipiece waistband and fly replaced by a fusible design that eliminates a fabric layer; curved waistband contours to the natural shape of the hips to keep boardshorts in place during movement
- Forward inseam design helps eliminate chafing
- Self-draining pocket on right hip has a noncorroding, recyclable plastic zipper with internal key loop and zipper pull for ease of use
- Curved outseam design for ease of movement; outseam is 19"
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 119 g (4.2 oz)