Open your mind with Danny Davis' take on extra-poppy, pow-friendly performance.
The men's Burton Deep Thinker Snowboard is a directional spin on Danny Davis' go-to for hot laps in the park, pipe, or mobbing side hits across the mountain. Adding the float and responsiveness of Directional Camber to a unique shape designed with Balanced Freeride Geometry and just a touch of taper ups the all-mountain abilities while keeping the freestyle performance on full blast. 45° Carbon Highlights deliver snappy pop without the stiff side effects. Throwback graphics top it off, adding a touch of Burton's early 90s roots to an already iconic model.
- Park 5/10
- All Mountain 7/10
- Powder 7/10
- Happy Medium-Stiff/Aggressive - Twin Flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch.
- Shape - Directional Shape is the classic snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while providing plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition. 7mm Taper makes for easy turning, providing the feel and focus of a directional board without anything holding you back from riding it like a twin.
- Bend - Directional Camber Bend has camber under both feet for stability through deep-diving turns and variable conditions and a rockered nose that adds lift for increased float.
- Core - Super Fly II 700G Core uses stronger and lighter wood to provide pop and strength while reducing overall weight. Dualzone EGD engineered wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones perpendicular to the core for more edge-hold, response, and strength.
- Fiberglass - 45° Carbon Highlights Fiberglass build optimizes each layer of the fiberglass matrix and adds a full tip-to-tail carbon layer to reduce weight and fine-tune torsional feel.
- Base - WFO Base infuses specially formulated wax deep into the pores of the extra-absorbent, high-density sintered material, making it ultradurable for riding all season in any condition.
- Board Mount - The Channel® Board Mount is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings.
- 3-Year Warranty - All 2014 and newer Burton snowboards with The Channel mounting system (such as the one you are looking at here) are backed by a three-year warranty from date of purchase.