[ak] Clutch GORE-TEX Gloves, True Black
Gloves For Riding All Day Any Day
Grab your board. Adjust your boots. Tighten your bindings. Zip your pockets. It's all part of another day on snow, and the Burton [ak] Clutch GORE-TEX Gloves let you take care of business with gloved hands. You get the natural grip of leather palms and the lightweight flexible feel of softshell. They'll keep your hands dry when it's storming and crank up the heat when the temps drop, all with the grip and utility to manage your gear whether you're inbounds or out for a tour.
- The Dexterity of Leather - Durable leather palms have natural-flexing feel for fiddling with zips and buckles.
- Guaranteed Stormproof - GORE Grip seals out water and enhances dexterity thanks to the membrane being bonded between the leather and the liner.
- Warm Hands - Primaloft® Gold insulation cranks up the heat without adding bulk, and soft fleece welcomes hands inside the gloves.
- Responsibly Sourced Leather - Made with leather sourced from suppliers that prioritize responsible production that supports environmental sustainability.
Features + Tech
- Brushed Microfiber Fixed Lining
- Ergonomic Pre-Curved Fit
- Extended Length Storm Cuff
- Goat Leather Reinforcement Patch
- Goat Suede Nose Wipe On Thumb
- Gore Active Technology
- Removable [ak]® Wrist Leash
- Webbing Attachment / Hanging Loop
- Lifetime Warranty
- Sustainable Leather