[ak] Clutch GORE-TEX Leather Mittens, True Black
Mitts Made For Dedicated Riders
In bounds or out, we ask a lot of our hands during a day of riding. The Burton [ak] Clutch GORE-TEX Leather Mittens answer with everything you need to ride all winter long without worrying about durability or dexterity. Storm day, park day, or backcountry laps, they let you keep your hands covered and warm as you buckle, zip, and ride the day away.
- Full LeatherAll-leather mitts set you up for years of wear and a natural-flexing feel for fiddling with zips and buckles that only full leather can offer.
- Guaranteed StormproofGORE Grip seals out water and enhances dexterity thanks to the membrane being bonded between the leather and the liner.
- Warm HandsPrimaloft® Gold insulation cranks up the heat without adding bulk, and soft fleece welcomes hands inside the gloves.
- Responsibly Sourced LeatherMade with leather sourced from suppliers that prioritize responsible production that supports environmental sustainability.
Features + Tech
- Brushed Microfiber Fixed Lining
- Ergonomic Pre-Curved Fit
- Extended Length Storm Cuff
- Goat Leather Reinforcement Patch
- Goat Suede Nose Wipe On Thumb
- Gore Grip Technology
- Removable [ak]® Wrist Leash
- Webbing Attachment / Hanging Loop
- Lifetime Warranty
- Sustainable Leather