Creativity is best achieved without supervision. Blossom is the future now.
Free to be. Free to create. Left to their own devices, team riders got creative and designed the Burton Blossom Snowboard. It sets you up with a solid true twin platform to spin, stomp, and ride as you like.
- Park 10/10
- All Mountain 7/10
- Powder 2/10
- - Twin Flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch
- Shape - Shape is perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride so you can spin and stomp with outstanding stability whether you're riding regular or switch.
- Bend - Bend advocates powerful turns and poppy precision, offering snappy suspension with weight distributed evenly across the entire board for smooth, continuous edge control from tip to tail
- Core - uses stronger and lighter wood to provide pop and strength while reducing overall weight. Dualzone EGD engineered wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones perpendicular to the core for more edge-hold, response, and strength
- Fiberglass - with Carbon I-Beam provides versatile flex and response for everything from mini to mega shred with an ultralight carbon backbone that increases pop and longitudinal snap
- Base - WFO Base infuses specially formulated wax deep into the pores of the extra-absorbent, high-density sintered material, making it ultradurable for riding all season in any condition
- Board Mount - Board Mount is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings
- - All 2014 and newer Burton snowboards with The Channel mounting system (such as the one you are looking at here) are backed by a three-year warranty from date of purchase.