The Dream Weaver is the new name for the Dream Catcher. It is a high performance all-mountain board with a friendly flex.
It’s the perfect everyday, any day board as it charges in pow or on piste, yet it’s soft enough to be playful in any terrain. The Dream Weaver’s Directional shape, Directional Rocker profile and Traction Tech 2.0 edges provide stability riding through rough snow while the spooned nose and tail edges on the 3D Contour Base 1.0 reduce edge catch and make it easy to turn in tight terrain. The Dream Weaver offers high performance without skimping on materials as it’s built with a super fast and durable Sintered 8000 base, an Eco-plastic topsheet and a Classic Core that is specially profiled between the feet for added pop.
- - A hybrid rocker/camber flex pattern defined by more tip rocker then tail rocker and camber between the bindings. The rockered tip floats the board’s nose and improves maneuverability while the camber underfoot provides edge hold and response. A slightly rockered tail maintains the power and stability of a traditional board but helps keep the tail catch-free initiating turns and landing switch.
- - Subtle yet effective 3D Contour Base featuring an even balance of 2mm spoon bevel in the nose and 2mm spoon bevel in the tail. Spoon bevel starts just after the rocker point.
- - Jones boards are ready to shred straight out of the shop and are factory waxed with WEND natural wax.
- - New super durable material made from Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW-PE) and carbon. Base is easily repairable, highly wax absorbent and wicked fast.
- - Producing two or more base color options minimizes p-tex waste. Order may be filled with either color. Color does not vary by size.
- - A dual-direction, dual-layer, stitched fiberglass laminate that provides a fun, forgiving and snappy ride.
- - Bio Resin is a bio-based epoxy made with 27% plant-based carbon instead of petroleum-based carbon. The organic raw materials used to make bio-resin are co-products or waste products of plant-based industrial processes. Bio-resin requires 33% less greenhouse gas emissions to produce than conventional epoxy.
- - All Jones boards are made with oversized recycled steel edges for added durability and improved production sustainability.
- - ABS Plastic is one of the necessary evils of snowboard production. We improve the sustainability of our snowboards by using only recycled plastic.
- - All Jones Snowboards are factory de-tuned at the tip and tail so you can go right from the shop to the mountain.
- - Forever Flex is a new manufacturing process that helps stabilise the flex and rocker of a board for its lifetime.
- - Bio-plastic topsheet made from Castor beans. This eco-material is ultralight, chip/scratch resistant and water/snow repellent (snow sticks less to topsheet).
- - Full wood premium poplar core than offers fun pop, even flex and solid durability.
- Freestyle/Park - 7/10
- Deep Powder - 8/10
- Slow Speed Slashing - 8/10
- High Speed Carving - 7/10
- Steeps / Technical - 7/10
- Icy Edging - 7/10
- Flex - 6/10