Kipi - Black/Black
Hawai‘i lifeguards log an incredible amount of beach time, both in and out of the water. They understand the importance of seamlessly moving between ocean and land without missing a step. Tested and approved by the Hawaiian Lifeguard Association, the Kīpī sandal transitions between water and land as nimbly as these lifeguards do.
- Water-ready build tested and approved by the HLA, features decorative strap stitching welded hook logo, laser footbed detail, and a custom jacquard webbing tag, which represents the traditional colors of the HLA.
- Upper - water-resistant synthetic straps with quick-drying jersey knit lining and a soft comfortable nylon toe post
- Footbed - compression molded EVA midsole with brushed drop-in ICEVA footbed provides anatomical fit for sustained comfort
- Outsole - non-marking Wet Grip Rubber outsole lugged and siped for added traction on land and wet surfaces
- 1-Year Warranty (through OluKai)
- Give Back to Hawai'i - every pair gives back. A portion of all proceeds directly supports the Ama OluKai Foundation, honoring those who preserve and celebrate the cultural heritage and Aloha spirit of Hawai'i