Men's Cargo Pants - Relaxed Fit - True Black
Behind the product:
Quite possibly the bestselling snowboard pants ever, offered in two fits and short and tall lengths.Loose-fitting for layering, with plenty of pockets so you never need to visit the lodge, the men's Burton 2L Cargo Pants - Relaxed Fit is a tried-and-true classic shell pants, ready for any weather. Available in two different fits, choose Burton's relaxed fit (seen here) or the team-favorite and more modern regular fit which offers a slightly more tailored and less baggy look. Like all Burton pants, it's stacked with standard features, including venting options for hiking, reinforced cuffs that can be elevated above mud, tweak-friendly articulated knees, and an audio port in the pocket so you can still listen to music when wearing just a hoodie.
- Relaxed fit allows for easy movement, with room for layers underneath
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric [10,000mm/10,000g] is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying; Fully-taped seams create the ultimate seal against foul weather
- Offers breathability for medium-intensity activities with moderate sweat management for quick-drying comfort. Zip vents enhance breathability during more intense activity and in warmer conditions.
- Mapped with embossed taffeta and small-hole mesh for added breathability and warmth; Living Lining® provides consistent temperature regulation without adding bulk or weight
- Mesh-lined, no-snag Test-I-Cool venting
- Cargo pocket expansion gusset
- Back pockets and cargo pockets with hook-and-loop closure, zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets, and zippered thigh pocket
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing