Men's Dunmore Jacket - Calla Green
| Sale price in cart
Behind the product:
The hardest working jacket on the hill. This ride-ready jacket is backed by an insulated, waterproof, breathable design for heavy-duty weather defense.At first glance, the men's Burton Dunmore 2L Jacket carries a workwear jacket look. Dig deeper and you'll discover some serious ride-ready, storm-busting waterproof performance and breathability. Low-bulk insulation works with a thermo-regulating lining for consistent comfort. A stealth way to shed extra layers, the design consolidates flannel, insulator, and hoodie into one jacket. Add a goggle pocket, removable waist gaiter, and venting, and you're literally ready for everything from deep winter to spring.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- DRYRIDE fabric [10,000mm/10,000g] is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying; Critically-taped seams lock out the elements
- Offers breathability for medium-intensity activities with moderate sweat management for quick-drying comfort. Zip vents enhance breathability during more intense activity and in warmer conditions.
- ThermacoreECO (40g) insulation: lightweight and breathable, providing a super-comfortable feel and low-bulk warmth that cranks the heat and dries quickly. This product features over 90% recycled fibers that provide long lasting durability and all-around easy care
- Mesh-lined, no-snag Pit Zip vents
- Ergonomic water-repellent zip-out waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface
- Zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets, zippered easy-access media/goggles pocket with therma-pocket for keeping your device warm, zippered sleeve pass pocket, zippered chest pocket, and mesh dump pocket
- Made with bluesign® materials: produced with resource-efficient manufacturing processes and using only chemicals that are safe for people and the planet
Browse related collections