Men's GORE-TEX Under Gloves - Sun Dried Tomato
Trusty technical GORE-TEX mittens with removable liner provides two-in-one versatility and warmth all winter long.
The life of a mitten is not easy. More than any other part of your riding kit, mittens have the most contact with the elements. With that in mind, pro riders choose the bestselling Burton GORE-TEX Mittens + Gore Warm technology. DRYRIDE 2L fabric, and a GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY® GORE-TEX membrane protect these Thermacore-insulated mittens from downright rugged winter conditions. The Screen Grab® synthetic leather palm gives you stealth touchscreen control using tech that will never fray, wear out, or wash off. A removable four-way stretch fleece liner dries quickly and gives you options for any weather. Wear just the liner for mild weather laps, just the shell in sloppy spring conditions, or combine the two for total midwinter riding warmth and comfort.
- DRYRIDE two-layer shell fabric is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick-drying
- Screen Grab® Toughgrip PU synthetic palm for total touchscreen control; Soft nose wipe on thumb
- GORE Plus Warm technology protects against even the harshest conditions guaranteed to be waterproof, windproof & breathable, keeping your hands warmer for longer.
- Brushed-microfiber fixed lining pulls moisture away from hands; Thermacore insulation provides focused warmth
- Screen Grab® liner is removable and features four-way stretch for ultimate flexibility and device control
- Extended gauntlet for added coverage; Adjustable wrist cinch; Additional heater/vent pocket
- Ergonomic, pre-curved fit; D-ring and hook; Removable wrist leash
- bluesign® materials are responsibly crafted in processes that minimize impact on people and our planet