The Lizzie - Quilted Grape Leaf
Something Else Entirely.
The Lizzie, the first signature skate shoe from Lizzie Armanto, breaks as much new ground as Lizzie herself with a unique solution to the universal problems of skate shoes—a better-fitting, more durable, and sustainably conscious solution for all skateboarders.
With a narrower fit, the perfect amount of EcoCush™ cushioning, a new 3D DURACAP™ toe for increased durability, and micro-waffle tread and SickStick™ rubber for maximum grip, the first signature skate shoe from a woman in 20 years is nothing short of legendary. Created with inclusivity in mind, The Lizzie also features a new vulcanized construction with a higher outsole cup and rounded edges for a stable, broken-in feel.
Get ready, because this season, Lizzie and Vans are proud to deliver something completely different for a new generation of skateboarders.
• MATERIALS - The all-new upper is made from 100% organic renewable cotton and suede that offers more durability. By purchasing this product, you are supporting Leather Working Group certified tanneries. Learn more at Leatherworkinggroup.com.
• UNIVERSAL FIT: This all-new performance fit was designed by Lizzie to meet the needs of a wider range of skateboarders. The stretch tongue straps offer added lockdown and tongue stabilization.
• BOARDFEEL AND IMPACT PROTECTION: Made using EcoCush™ foam, a 70% biobased PU foam (Fates™) partially sourced from plants per the ASTM D6866-16 reference standard, The Lizzie offers a new, lower-profile sockliner that provides the boardfeel and impact protection you demand.
• LEGENDARY GRIP: A brand-new bottom plate design utilizes forefoot flex grooves, zonal waffle lugs for durability and support, plus SickStick™ rubber (a compound made of 60% natural rubber harvested from trees) paired with a micro-waffle pattern, and gives you the grip you expect from Vans with a broken-in feel right out of the box.
• DURABILITY: DURACAP™ reinforcements in high-wear areas, plus a thicker 3D molded DURACAP™ toe cap, provide extra durability.