Women's [ak] Baker Down Jacket
Techie, Packable Warmth
We considers the women's Burton [ak] Baker Hooded Down Jacket essential gear when you're headed into the backcountry. It's the warm down layer that lives inside your pack on all trips. Pull it on for extended breaks, cold transitions, and to take in summit views. Layer it with a shell when you need maximum warmth, or just stuff it into its storage pocket and stow it when it's not needed. Responsibly-sourced down cranks up the heat, and a ripstop shell keeps it soft, supple, and durable enough to for routine backcountry use.
- High-Loft Warmth - Nothing beats the lightweight feel and full-body warmth of 800-fill high-loft down.
- Totally Packable - Lightweight ripstop keeps it packable enough to stow in a pocket for easy storage in your pack.
- Lets You Regulate Your Temp - Pit zip vents let you dump heat to regulate your temp without changing layers.
- Low Environmental Impact - Bluesign® approved materials reduce impact on humans and the planet during manufacturing.
- Slim Fit
Features + Tech
- Discontinuous Quilt Pattern to Maximize Down Loft for Increased Warmth
- Drawcord Cinch at Hem
- Elasticized Cuffs
- Packable into the Wearer's Left Handwarmer Pocket
- Utility Loop in Wearer’s Left Pocket
- YKK® Zippers
- Zippered Handwarmer Pockets
- Zippered Internal Chest Pocket
- Pit Zip™ Vents
- Lifetime warranty
- C0 or PFC free DWR
- Responsibly Sourced Down (RSD)