Women's [ak] Baker Down Jacket - True Black
Amazing underneath, impressive on its own for maximum warmth in the coldest conditions.
Made for its mountain namesake, the Women's Burton [ak] Baker Down Insulator Jacket is the perfect, packable extra layer for riding hard in harsh conditions. The secret to its luxurious warmth-to-weight ratio is 800-fill RDS down, which traps a high degree of heat due to exceptional loft. The buttery-soft and lightweight shell fabric sheds weather when wearing it out after a day of nonstop laps, while the feminine fit and scoop front shape show après style during village walks or down days around town.
- bluesign® Product
- Lightweight Ripstop Down-Proof Water-Repellent Coated Fabric [Sadie A Colorway]
- Pertex® Lightweight 30D Ripstop Down-Proof Water-Repellent Coated Fabric [True Black and Charisma Colorways]
- Lightweight 20D Ripstop Down-Proof Water-Repellent Coated Fabric
- 90 / 10 800 RSD Down MID
- AK DWR
- Slim Fit
- Removeable Hood with Rear Single Pull Adjustment
- Zippered Microfleece Handwarmer Pockets
- Pit Zip™ Vents
- Shaped Scoop Collar
- Microfleece Cuff Gasket
- YKK® Zippers