Women's Burton Lalik Jacket
| Sale price in cart
Behind the product:
Clean style with a parka cut and the rider-designed features you need to stay warm, dry, and ready for another lap.Don't let the clean exterior of women's Burton Lalik Jacket fool you. This waterproof, breathable shell is packed with rider-designed features to keep you comfortable while riding and on the lift, so you can keep coming back for more. Pit zips and a temperature-regulating liner let you ride in comfort without freezing on the lift. A good selection of pockets including an insulated pocket for your phone make sure you have a place for the stuff you lie to keep within reach. You can cinch the waist for a more snug fit and a subtle style change.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- DRYRIDE two-layer polyester dobby fabric (10,000mm/5,000g) is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying
- Living Lining® provides consistent temperature regulation without adding bulk or weight
- Offers breathability for low to medium intensity activities. Vents enhance breathability during short, high-intensity activities and in warmer conditions.
- Attached hood with front and rear adjustment
- Mesh-lined, no-snag Pit Zip vents; Drawcord cinch at waist
- Microfleece-lined hand-warmer pockets with hook-and-loop closure, zippered hand-warmer pockets with mircofleece lining, interior mesh dump pocket, therma pocket to keep your device warm, and zippered sleeve pass pocket
- bluesign® materials are responsibly crafted in processes that minimize impact on people and our planet
Browse related collections