Women's Mint BOA® Snowboard Boots - Black
Light and warm with forgiving flex that's big on comfort plus the micro-adjustable fit and feel of BOA® for effortless boot adjustments.
Soft, forgiving, and quick to adjust, the Burton Mint BOA® boots are ready for progression right out of the box. Effortlessly fine tune fit tension with the micro-adjustable BOA® Fit System, and cradle your feet in the lightweight cushioning of a DynoLITE outsole. The Mint's relaxed ride is matched by the added warmth of heat-reflective tech that seals in body heat to keep your toes warm and the custom feel of heat-moldable liners.
- - BOA® Fit System with Coiler™ technology uses an inner coiler that automatically recoils the lace back into the inner spool allowing for clean lace management, a snug fit, and a faster lace-up process with the simple twist of a dial.
- - Durable polyurethane backstay, 1:1 Soft Flexing tongue creates a snug fit between boot and tongue, eliminating the need to readjust while you ride.
- - Total Comfort Construction provides an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box, eliminating the break-in period, Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry.
- - Imprint 1+ heat-moldable liner with integrated lacing offers a increased comfort and an improved wrap on the heel and ankle.
- - Women's-specific True Fit is designed for a lower volume and more accurate fit for a woman's foot resulting in better board feel and control, Sleeping bag reflective foil underfoot reflects heat back to the foot, improving both warmth and comfort in cold conditions.
- - DynoLITE outsole offers superior cushioning, improved board feel, and consistent support in a 20% lighter weight construction that can withstand repeated impacts.
- - 1-Year Warranty